Lovely Sarah at The Writer's Experiment has graciously bestowed upon me this Kreativ Blogger Award! =D Thank you so much, Sarah...you are awesome! <3Please click here to check out Sarah's blog...it will not disappoint! =)
The rules are:
- thank and link back to the person who presented you with the award
- answer the ten questions below
- share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself
- nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award
Ten Random Questions:
What is your favorite song
I have more than one and they change frequently...but my current favorite is The Devil Within by Digital Daggers.
|Space & Andrea <3|
What ticks you off?
When you're upset, what do you do?
Depends on how upset...I might write bad words in my journal...or punch my pillow...I've been known to cry. ;o)
Which is/was your favorite pet?
It would be easier for me to answer who is my favorite kid...I only have one of those. =) But if we're talking about my current menagerie, I'd say my favorite is my Chihuahua, Suki...she's sweet, smart, a great cuddler, and mostly well-behaved. ;o)
|clockwise from top left: Zoe, Suki, Pepper, Malfoy|
black...although I do like wearing black & white...but never just white.
What is your biggest fear?
I have a fear of being trapped in a small space...like a coffin...or a car underwater. I'm having trouble breathing just thinking about it. =P I'm not entirely claustrophobic, but tight crowds disturb me...also clowns.
What is your attitude mostly?
Laid-back...trying to be optimistic. =)
What is perfection?
An unattainable goal...but that doesn't seem to stop people from trying.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Real Housewives of Whatever...I admit the guilt but not the pleasure...mostly they make me crazy when I watch.
Ten Random Things About Me:
1. I collect stained glass lamps...and teapots. And I actually have a stained glass lamp in the shape of a teapot.
2. Sometimes I eat ice cream with a fork.
3. I am a natural blonde.
4. I am obsessive about hair & body soap...I have bottles lined up around my tub and most of them are green--avocado, olive oil, etc.
5. I sound like I'm speaking a foreign language when I sneeze...usually Japanese or French.
6. When I took the job test (ASVAB) for the military, my top 3 jobs were Data Processing Tech, Cryptologist, and Mechanic...I chose DP Tech.
7. I have both mooned and been mooned a number of times...but not in the last 2 decades.
8. For my first book, I spent a few months writing in my studio...a.k.a. our bedroom closet. It was quiet and secluded from all the busy-ness around the house...don't judge. ;o)
9. Since my regular medicine container is pretty big, sometimes I carry my meds in a plastic condom box.
10. My dad is the 7th Beatle.
And now for the nominations:
- Sharon from The Musings of a New Englander
- Tamara from Tamara Writes...
- Keisha from Keisha Martin
- E.D. from (Not) Just Another Writer
- Alison from Fresh Pot of Tea
- Karla from Here's the Story...
- Cynthia from Random Thoughts
Congrats to you all! Each of you do such a wonderful job with your blogs...hope you enjoy your award! =)